Punalu'u Beach in Hawaii is known as the "Black Sand Beach" because of the basalt resulted from the volcanic lava. Swimming can be dangerous because there are underwater rocks and boulders, but the landscape is really fantastic. Water color is gray, and the contrast with the sky, green palm trees and the black sand offers an inviting and unique atmosphere. Visitors can observe animals and exotic birds, some of which are endangered, and they can relax by visiting Punalu'u Beach Park.
4. Whiteheaven Beach (The White Paradise) in Australia is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world due to the bright white sand. The sea is very calm and the atmosphere is soothing. Sunglasses are mandatory, because the sun will reflect light better in the white sand. The concentration of quartz from sand is 99, 7%, thus its white color. There are no buildings, so for tourists is a great way to get closer to nature.
5. Phi Phi in Thailand is known worldwide for its beauty and festive atmosphere. Tourists can enjoy special foods and drinks at the most exotic bars and restaurants. The scenery is great, plus tourists can participate in traditional events. The water is calm and perfect for lovers of swimming and water sports.
6. Las Islas Cies in Spain is a place away from crowds, perfect for those who want a quiet oasis. The beach is a natural reservation, because in the past it represented the perfect pirate's hideout. There is one location where few tourists can be accommodated, a "dream" location , say those who have stayed here. The sand is considered the finest in the world, and the water is very calm.
7. Coronado Beach in San Diego abounds with exotic vegetation, making it very popular. Tourists can stay at the hotel with the same name, famous worldwide for its great architecture, built in 1888. It is considered one of the most luxurious in the world. Tourists can practice surfing or can visit the existing ships.
8. Kaihalulu Beach in Maui (Hawaii) is known for its red sand, unique in the world. The contrast between the color of sand, of water and of sky and the exotic vegetation is special. Swimming should be practiced with care, only in the places where there are currents, because in this part, the water is agitated. Most tourists choose this beach for its unique landscapes and very calm atmosphere, perfect for relaxing strolls in the middle of nature.
9. Navagio beach of Zakynthos in Greece is one of the most appreciated beaches across Europe, being known for its enchanting scenery it offers but also for its quiet, being a very calm beach. It is called the "wreck beach" because here tourists can admire the Scottish Panagiotis vessel.
10. Patara Beach in Turkey is a place where human activities have not made much impression, being a rustic and intimate beach. Buildings are not built here, and tourists can visit numerous archaeological sites. It is the ideal place for those who want to relax away from the city bustle. The restaurant on the beach, tourists can enjoy drinks and traditional dishes.